Federal Premium has drawn from its 95 years of ammunition manufacturing excellence to develop a cartridge that transforms the MSR 15 platform, unleashes shooters’ long-range potential, and shatters the boundaries of ballistic performance. The 224 Valkyrie provides extremely flat trajectories and matches accuracy beyond 1,300 yards. The cartridge offers significantly less wind drift and drop than other loads in its class, as well as less than half the recoil of cartridges with comparable ballistics. Loaded in an unmatched array of high-performance projectiles, 224 Valkyrie is a great choice for both long-range target shooters and hunters.
These extraordinary loads combine the legendary Sierra MatchKing bullet with Federal’s proven quality standards and stringent manufacturing controls to create around that is as accurate as a match load, but available from the factory.
Sierra MatchKing bullets have very thin jackets and are held to exacting tolerances in diameter and weight. Their accuracy has been acclaimed worldwide and they have been used to win more target competitions than all target bullets from other manufacturers combined. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Produces the least wind drift and drop in its class
- Supersonic past 1,300 yards
- Significantly less recoil than other cartridges with comparable ballistics
- Loaded with high-performance bullets
- Better ballistic performance than any other AR-15 cartridge
- Superb accuracy and extreme long-range performance in bolt-action rifles